Wall ties play a vital role in any home or commercial building that is created from concrete blocks or bricks. The ties are placed between the inner part of the building and the exterior to provide stability to the blocks. If the ties begin to corrode or break, they can jeopardize the integrity of the building and cause the bricks to fall from the structure. Without the bricks or concrete blocks, you have an increased chance of the inner part of the home being exposed to the elements or not being able to keep the building at a comfortable level. A company that offers wall ties in Eastbourne can offer you a variety of solutions to help keep your property in top condition.
Signs Your Wall Ties Need to be Replaced and How a Professional Can Help
* The bricks begin to part from the joints that attach them together.
* The walls will begin to crack horizontally.
* The brickwork will begin to bulge and create an eyesore for the building.
* A company that offers replacement of wall ties in Eastbourne will inspect your building to determine if the ties need to be replaced.
* Once they have completed their inspection, they will provide you with the options that are available.
Have Peace of Mind by Calling a Professional to Inspect Your Building
Why take the risk of serious damage to your property when a well-established and knowledgeable company can fix your issue? CavityTech Systems Ltd has been providing the home and business owner in their area with over 25 years of affordable and quality service. Their skilled staff will provide you with the information that you need to make a sound decision in securing the integrity of your building. They can provide you with the peace of mind you need in knowing that your building and the occupants are safe.